To make a reservation call (757-221-7378) or visit the front desk, members up to seven (7) days in advance, non-members up to 3 days in advance.
MNTC Court Reservation Policy (July 6 – 12 only)
- Reservations for members can be made June 28 – June 30 between 8:00 – 12 for July 6 – 12 by calling the front desk 757-221-7378 reservations cannot be made through voicemail. Non-members can reserve courts on June 30th.
- Multiple days may be booked but only one court reservation is allowed per day.
- MNTC Court reservation policy will take effect for courts July 13th moving forward.
MNTC Court Reservation Policy
- Reservations are limited to 1.5 hours in length
- One court reservation can be made per day up to 7 days in advance for member, and up to 3 days in advance for non-members..
- If there is an open court after you play you may reserve it the same day.
- Reservations must include all participants’ names for safety purposes.
- Voicemails and written notes left at the desk are not considered official court requests.
- For 9:00 – 10:30 am reservations made 7 days in advance ONLY, priority is given to those in person (sign-up sheet at front desk) over phone calls.
- Non-member court reservation cost is $25 per person and are limited to 4 times per year. There are no limitations for attending programs, lessons and events.
- If there is a holiday where the center is closed, reservations can be booked for the same day the following week.
- Students may make reservations up to 3 days in advance at no cost. Student reservations made more than 3 days in advance cost $10 per player. All students must present a William & Mary ID upon check-in. See further student benefit information here.