Adult Tennis Programs
We offer a range of activities, programs, clinics, leagues & tournaments for all levels!
McNag 4.0 + Tennis Ladder
To join Contact Mark: email@example.com
SEE LADDER ON MCNAG BULLETIN BOARD
RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) You can only challenge up to 3 spots above your current position.
2) The challenger brings the balls.
3) The person being challenged has 1 week to respond to the challenger’s attempt to set up a match.
If the challenger is unable to get a hold of the person above them to set up a match, the challenger gets their spot on the ladder.
4) The players will agree upon number of set(s)/games played before the match starts. Example: 8 game pro set with ads, 2 out of 3 sets no ad, etc., etc.
Whatever is decided, please ensure a winner is determined.
5) Once you lose your spot, you have to give the person who defeated you 1 week in their new position before you can challenge them again.
But if both players are willing to play earlier, that’s fine with me.