The McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center is situated on South Henry Street, adjacent to the Marshall-Wythe Law School, on the campus of William & Mary. This award-winning facility boasts six indoor, climate-controlled courts and experienced USPTA instructors who are ready to help take your game to the next level.
From junior tennis programs, to adult leagues and private lessons, the McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center has a program available for you!
- 10 and under tennis Youth Progression has a new mission for you: the quest for stars and trophies. Get more information.
- USTA/MAS Juniors have a new ranking system. Get more information.
- Annual Charity Tennis Classic coming in September. More info.
- Junior Play Day this Sunday. Download flyer.
- Our High Performance Academy runs from June 20 – August 19. Download flyer.
- MNTC has teamed up with other tennis facilities in the area to bring opportunities in June and July for our juniors to gain experience playing a variety of different opponents from around the area while earning points for their Team. Get more information and register from the Hampton Roads Summer Team Tennis page.
- Register online for our Junior Summer Camps.
For more information about the latest Junior Programs, see our Junior Tennis Programs page.
Launch our Portal to register for a class or event.
The McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center features six (6) indoor Laykold courts, professional level, indirect lighting, stadium seating, locker rooms, stringing service and a fully-appointed Pro-Shop.
Enjoy unlimited access and special pricing to courts, programs and social activities. Membership offers the utmost flexibility in how you play at the MNTC.
The McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center offers programs for youth and adults from beginner to advanced. Find the right program for you and join us today.